This is one of my favorite holidays—the last day of calm before the onslaught of Christmas, which I also love—and a perfect time to reflect on the many blessings of life.
My personal top five are:
1. Good health, which is the underpinning of an enjoyable life.
2. My American citizenship, and all of the opportunities that have been possible because of it.
3. My husband, who is supportive in every way.
4. Meaningful work, and my staff, who make each workday a joy.
5. My friends and extended family, who make life fun!
This is just the beginning of a very long list of things for which I am thankful. What are you most thankful for?
“Count your blessings and not your troubles”, Anonymous